Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm "It"

I've been blog-tagged by SEVERAL of you, so I'm finally taking my "it" status seriously (since I FINALLY have the time). :)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I would have JUST graduated from UCF! I was reveling in the fact that I could start reading novels for pleasure and get a real job to pay off my credit card debt (dumb college student)!

5 things on my to do list:
1. Clean the fridge
2. Laundry
3. Clean up clutter downstairs (ya see a pattern?)
4. Write my two final exams
5. Grocery Shop

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Strawberries
2. Trail Mix
3. Veggie Crisps
4. Soy Ice-cream
5. Raw Carrots - okay, I don't really enjoy them, but I enjoy their benefits, so I eat them anyway :)

5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off our house, my mom's house, and buy a house for the Cauleys
2. Spend months-at-a-time abroad (Ireland, Italy, China, Australia, Japan, Kenya, etc.)
3. Teach for free on a part-time basis (when Abbey's in preschool - all other time is Mommy time)
4. Give A LOT to people in need - especially to one of my friends
5. Have a personal trainer, dietitian, and chef - basically, hire the right people to help me re-gain my hot body and keep it that way! (... and, of course, I'd have to add #6 - shop for an amazing wardrobe)

5 bad habits:
1. Eating junk food
2. Not exercising enough
3. Spending too much time on the computer
4. Not putting away clean laundry in a timely manner
5. Biting my nails

5 places I have lived:
1. Melbourne
2. UCF - Orlando
3. East Orlando
4. Oviedo
5. Back to Melbourne

5 jobs I've had:
1. Marketing Research Assistant
2. UCF Library Fines and Bills Assistant
3. Media Buying Assistant
4. Educator
5. SAHM

I want to know more about (a nice way to say your"tagged")
1. Melissa
2. Amy
3. Winn
4. Carrie
5. Carrie

1 comment:

w said...

awww... that is a nice way to say "tag, you're it". but guess what? i've deleted my blog. i can't keep up with it. :)