Friday, June 13, 2008
Abbey has a lot of special people in her life who love her, and whom she loves. In December, she got to meet several of them, and these two guys very quickly became a copule of her nearest and dearest. Unfortunately, they have had to part ways again, as these boys have headed back to their home in the Far East. There is no doubt that as they miss each each other, their bonds will remain. I am confident that when they meet again after a few years have passed, it'll be as if they had seen each other only yesterday. Until then, we'll do everything we can to write, call, send pictures and videos, and video-conference.
Caleb and Seth, Abbey misses and love you both, and can't wait to see you again!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Yes, I've been insanely busy wearing the hats of Mommy, Wife, Full-Time Teacher, and Half-time College Student.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I would have JUST graduated from UCF! I was reveling in the fact that I could start reading novels for pleasure and get a real job to pay off my credit card debt (dumb college student)!
5 things on my to do list:
1. Clean the fridge
3. Clean up clutter downstairs (ya see a pattern?)
4. Write my two final exams
5. Grocery Shop
5 snacks I enjoy:
2. Trail Mix
3. Veggie Crisps
4. Soy Ice-cream
5. Raw Carrots - okay, I don't really enjoy them, but I enjoy their benefits, so I eat them anyway :)
5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off our house, my mom's house, and buy a house for the Cauleys
2. Spend months-at-a-time abroad (Ireland, Italy, China, Australia, Japan, Kenya, etc.)
3. Teach for free on a part-time basis (when Abbey's in preschool - all other time is Mommy time)
4. Give A LOT to people in need - especially to one of my friends
5. Have a personal trainer, dietitian, and chef - basically, hire the right people to help me re-gain my hot body and keep it that way! (... and, of course, I'd have to add #6 - shop for an amazing wardrobe)
5 bad habits:
1. Eating junk food
2. Not exercising enough
3. Spending too much time on the computer
4. Not putting away clean laundry in a timely manner
5. Biting my nails
5 places I have lived:
2. UCF - Orlando
3. East Orlando
5. Back to Melbourne
5 jobs I've had:
1. Marketing Research Assistant
2. UCF Library Fines and Bills Assistant
3. Media Buying Assistant
I want to know more about (a nice way to say your"tagged")