Monday, October 29, 2007

Our Precious Little Owlet

When asked what she wanted to be this year for Halloween, Abbey confidently said, "I wanna be a owl and say whoo ,whoo." So, Mommy rose to the task and created a precious little costume (yes, I'm proud of my work) that Abbey was very happy with. We took her to Boo at the Zoo as a preview, and she had a blast - even though it rained and we saw very few animals.



She worn her costume again for the main event - trick-or-treating with Daddy in our neighborhood, and, again, she had a blast! Who knows what she'll dream up for me to create next year! :)



3 comments:

w said...

what a wonderful costume! so creative. great job! and so adorable.

Kristina said...

What a cutie! I love that little yellow nose!

The Adorables! said...

A creative idea from her and an excellent job by you!!