Monday, August 27, 2007

Abbey's First Day of Preschool

Abbey Started Preschool at our church this morning.

She'll be going twice a week for three hours each day.


She was very excited to go, and felt very big-girlish.



She went right in and started to play.

She ignored me as I took pictures, and barely paused to give me a kiss goodbye.



Daddy came with me to pick her up, and she was all smiles.



We took her to Chick-fil-a for lunch to celebrate and she was full of stories.

I'm really happy that she is so excited!

3 comments:

w said...

awww. how sweet! i'll have to take pics of lillian next-next week. :)

w said...

and what a great backpack! (i'm just taking one of my old ones for lillian).

w said...

so... i think i'm going to have to take a bunch of pics on lillian's first day, eh? and are you going to update this blog? i can't keep leaving comments on the same post. cheers!